- Acacia has been used since ancient times. In today's day it is commonly used in majority of processed foods such as snack foods, dairy desserts (frozen) and alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages. Acacias are used in making incenses as well.
- Acacia has been used in medicines, baking ingredients, tools, and woodwork for centuries.
- Edible gum is water soluble which makes it easy to mix with a range of ingredients. The gum is traditionally been used in remedies to tackle ailments like diarrhea, cough and congestion.Gondh or edible gum has long been used as a binding and a thickening agent by the food and pharmaceutical industry. It is also used as an emulsifier, stabilizer and as a texturant additive.
- 1. Relieves pain and irritation 2. Helps wound healing 3. Promotes oral health 4. Good source of fiber 5. Reduces body fat 6. Soothes coughs and sore throats
- All our packs are hygienically packed while maintaining strict quality standards to rule out chances of bug infestation or any other kind of contamination.