- Khenaizi dates are soft, medium-sized and mild in sweetness. Dark brown in colour, it has a juicy texture and is enjoyed even before it is fully dried.
- Khenaizi dates are of medium size and dark brown in colour. They are also soft and highly sweet and slightly different in taste from other dates
- Khenaizi Dates are a good source of various vitamins and minerals. It’s also a good source of energy, sugar, and fiber. Essential minerals such as calcium, iron, phosphorus, sodium, potassium, magnesium and zinc can be found in them. They also contain vitamins such as thiamin, riboflavin, niacin, folate, vitamin A and vitamin K
- Khenaizi Dates are high in fiber, which may be beneficial for preventing constipation and controlling blood sugar control.
- Dry Fruit Hub have most of the Products are Agricultural that we tend to procure direct from farms. Then we select the Best Ones. therefore Actual Product might slightly vary from Image and lot to lot. These products are packed in an integrated nuts & dried fruits processing unit and may contain occasional traces of other nuts & dried fruits.
- 500 Gms Package